APEX Performance speakers bring years of peak performance and leadership experience to diverse audiences across the US and around the world. They are experts on numerous topics to include, peak performance, leadership, stress management, team cohesion, injury rehabilitation, military psychology, veteran education. Their audiences have included CEO’s, professional and Olympic athletes, collegiate athletes, NFL teams, doctors, university students and faculty, military units, government agencies, business executives, sales teams, church leaders, and veterans’ organizations, among others.
Previous APEX speaking engagements include Sport Psychology Conventions (APA, AASP), Biofeedback Conventions (AAPB), Veterans’ Education Conferences (Operation College Promise, The Libra Project, WWP Alumni Summit), Leadership Seminars (The Conference Board, Corporate Research Forum), University Settings (USMA, Adler School of Professional Psychology, UNCC, Wingate University, CSU-Fullerton), Olympic training camps, and NFL preseason training camps. As successful speakers, leaders, teachers, and consultants for clients wanting to learn how to perform at their best when it matters the most, APEX speakers provide expertise and passion unmatched in the field.
To see a reel of Apex Performance President speak on what APEX does and to see him at speaking events click the image to the left.
To book an APEX speaker email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apex Performance presenting at the 45th annual Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback Meeting March 19-22, 2014 in Savannah, Georgia. Topic: Using Biofeedback to Develop Core Mental Skills for Optimal Performance in Non-Clinical Populations
- 28th annual Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP) Conference in New Orleans October 2-5, 2013:
•Facilitation is an Art: Using Experiential Learning to Enhance Group Management.
•Adaptability: human performance in volatile, uncertain, complex and
•Adaptability: Human Performance in Ambiguous, Unpredictable, and
Uncertain Environments; Theory, Examples, and Training
- Developing Law Enforcement Special Forces Leaders for the European Union: Developing the Leader from Within. Innsbruk, Austria. September 24th & 25th, 2013
- WWP Alumni Regional Summit Workshop: Mental Strength for Getting on with Life. Indianapolis, IN. September 28, 2013.
- Workshop at Adler School Chicago Campus Saturday, June 29, 2012. Click here for more information.
- TPC Sports Career Conference – Charlotte, NC. April 2013. Click here for more information.
- Corporate Research Forum: Leading from Within – London. May, 2013 Click here for more info. Click here to watch Dr. Louis Csoka speak on the CRF YouTube Channel.
- AASP 27th annual conference. Adaptability: Human Performance Amidst Uncertainty. Atlanta, Ga. October, 2012. Click here for more info
- Operation College Promise at the University of North Carolina Charlotte. March 8, 2012.
- AAPB. Optimal Performance in Business. March 2012. Click here for more info.
- International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). April 21, 2011. Click here to read the March ISPI newsletter featuring Dr. Csoka.Click here for more information.
- Maneuver Center of Excellence Senior Leadership Off-Site, March 3 & 4, 2011. Click here to see pictures.
- Leading in Times of Scarcity and Uncertainty – California State University, Fullerton. Friday, April 23, 2010.
Click here for more info
- Corporate Research Forum. International Converence. Performance through people – capibalisty and context. Budapest October, 2010. Click here for more info.
- La Peak Performance – International Conference. Milan, November 16, 2009. Click here for more info.
- Corporate Research Forum – International Conference. Barcelona, October 2009. Click here for more info.
- National WITHIT Conference. Charlotte, NC, August 2007. Click here for more info.
- Wharton’s Club of New Jersey in West Orange, NJ, on New Technologies to Build an Inner Foundation of Resilience, Self-Confidence, Adaptability, and Mental Agility. Click here for more information.
- AASP Conference in Louisville, KY
- Boston CEO Club
- The Leadership Forum, Inc’s – Knowledge Leadership Forum and Intelligence Leadership Forum in Charlotte, NC
- AAPB Conference (Portland, OR)
- The Leadership Network, Innovation Council (Denver, CO)
- Federal Workforce Conference: Transformation for Results (Baltimore, MD)
- Service Academy Business Network (Providence, RI)
- Service Academy Business Network (Boston, MA)
- Future Health, Winter Brain Optimal Function Psychology Meeting (Palm Springs, CA)
- The Leadership Network, Knowledge Leadership Forum (San Diego, CA)
- Charlotte Rotary Club (Charlotte, NC)
- Toledo Club to local executives (Toledo, OH)
- The Leadership Network, Knowledge Leadership Forum (West Point, NY)
- The Leadership Network, Human Resource Strategic Initiative Council (Philadelphia, PA)